| Source |
What inspires you to do something? Is it the call of nature, on a Sunday afternoon, or the sweet caress of music wrapping its melody around, like a blanket of protection?
It is the small acts of everyday life that make me want to do something great. I think the hardest problem for me is consistency. I always am inspired to try something new, make someone's day, or do something that has the possibility of becoming something bigger than anticipated, but as soon as I start, I lose that focus or drive to follow though with it.
Inspiration is the key to maintaining an equilibrium of the mind, body, and soul. The word, "inspire" literally means, "in-spirit." You look upon yourself at a deeper level to do, well anything. What inspires you to become the best person you can be? You need to be inspired to follow dreams, or achieve your full potential in life.
How? How can one keep inspiration alive, and what can they do with it? Well, I'll let you in on a little secret: everything you do on a day-to-day basis has the ability to become inspiration that can be used in the future.
| Source |
How to Keep Inspiration Alive:
- Find something that "speaks" to you.
- Take a walk outside and enjoy your surroundings.
- Turn on some of your favorite music, and let the lyrics take you to another place--a happier time.
- Read a book! It can be a book you haven't read or a book you have read a million times! Let that story transport you to anywhere you would want to go. When I read books, it really gets my juices flowing, and makes me want to get up once I am done, and do something in the "real world," instead of staying the world I was living in while I was reading that story.
- Do whatever you enjoy doing. When you enjoy something, you are more likely to get a euphoric feeling, and that feeling will blossom into an idea, which will then turn into a motivation or an inspiration to do something that makes you and other people happy.
- Surround yourself with people.
- Everyone needs to have some kind of contact with people. When you have no one, you get lonely, and that loneliness leads to a "bland" life.
- Make sure you choose the "right" kind of people. Do not pick those who leave a negative residual energy wherever they go. Make sure to befriend those who help you grow, and support you in all aspects of your life.
- Accept yourself and the people around you.
- There needs to be a happiness that comes from within. Look at your beauty from the inside and outside. Do not look at the flaws you possess, because they are only flaws if you make them so. If there is something that you see that could be improved, then do it! Take, for example, a bad habit like, saying mean things. A bad habit can be changed, but if there is something like the way your face is shaped, then accept it. You don't need makeup or facial reconstruction to see beauty, because you are beautiful without it.
- The people around you also need acceptance. Do not try to change someone if they do not want to be changed. Give them compliments, because sometimes people really need to hear it. When you see their faces brighten up, then so will yours. That one little act may give you the inspiration to want to do something more that could benefit so many people!
- Make a future for yourself
- Save a life
- Save yourself
- Make the impossible, possible
- Change the world
What inspires Me:
- Love. The beauty of love is a powerful thing. You never know how important it is until it is gone.
- My parents. My parents are my support system. They have inspired me to do anything I put my mind to.
- My Friends. Everyone I surround myself around, all have unique qualities that help shape me into a well-rounded woman.
- Teachers. Each teacher has his or her own unique way of sticking in my head as I move on in my life. They have taught me so much, and given me so much support. A few examples would be: my second grade teacher; she always supported me in pursuing my dreams of becoming a singer. My 9th and 10th grade theology teacher, who was always there, helping me keep an open mind about the world. My 12th grade English teacher, who helped improve my writing immensely.
- Books. I LOVE to read. It has always been one of my favorite activities to do. There are so many worlds I can explore, and it opens my mind up to new possibilities in this world.
- Music. All kinds of genres (excluding country) really spark new interests that I may have, and make me want to do new activities.
- Passion. I love to see someone really come alive when something sparks there interest. I can see it in there eyes, and it makes me want to be passionate about what they are passionate about.
- Dreams. I love a challenge. The more someone tells me I can't do something, the more I want to do it. I chase after dreams until I catch them. Even if I never get to them, I know I will never stop trying.
- Giving back. I love helping others, whether they need it or not. I want to make as much as a difference as I can in this world, even if it is one person at a time.
- Faith. My faith keeps me strong and centered. It makes me believe that there is someone always helping and watching over me when I need it. I pray when I need inspiration, and sooner or later, it comes to me.
The lesson today would be to never shortchange yourself, because all that inspiration can take you places you never dreamed of going!
~Alhana
| Source |
Keep all special thoughts and memories for lifetimes to come. Share these keepsakes with others to inspire hope and build from the past, which can bridge to the future.
-Mattie Stepanek

share this on » |
{Facebook} |
{Twitter} |
{Pinterest} |


Lovely post!!
ReplyDelete