| Source |
What to Purchase:
If you're buying a scratch off, go big or go home! The mistake that amateurs tend to make is buying a $1 ticket. Those tickets do not have big winners within the bundles. The most I've ever seen someone win is $100, and I've only seen it once out of the countless years I've been working. The $2 tickets are a bit better. There are a lot more winners in the pack, but they're really small winners. You usually break even or become a few dollars richer. The $5 and $10 tickets are where you're going to find the bigger wins. I'm not talking about the mere $5 or $10 wins either. There are a LOT of people that win $15 to $100. Now there are the $20 to $30 tickets also. Not many people play those because it's a huge money risker, but those bundles are usually smaller in a pack, and there are big winners in them. I've seen many people win $200 and a few win $500. My parents have seen people win even bigger, so if you think you're lucky, go for it! Just keep in mind, that anything you play is all chance, so you can go awhile before you win anything.
If you're buying from the lottery machine I would play the big games of that week. In Michigan, it's the PowerBall and Mega Millions. Those have jackpots of hundreds of millions of dollars. I would ask for an easy pick (which means the machine picks your numbers). However, if you have numbers of your own, then you should play them! There is also the 3 and 4 digit games that you can play. The three digit means you pick three numbers and play them, and for the four digit, you would pick four numbers. For these, you can always pick at random, but there is a secret that most of the professionals learn later in life. There is a list of the numbers that have come out throughout the year that are available for people that play the lottery. Most people pick out numbers based on what they see on that list. Those are the people that USUALLY win. I have had a customer come in every day for three years, and he had a pretty big win on a monthly basis. I don't know how he did it, but he did. So, if he can do it, so can you!
When to Purchase:
You should ask to look at the number that bundle is on (located on the bottom right corner of the ticket). Usually the last ones in that pack are not winners, but the ones towards the front have a knack of being winners.
I would recommend the games from the lottery machine be played when the jackpots are bigger. I know that it is the luck of the draw, but it makes me feel better whenever I decide to buy a lottery ticket and the jackpot is higher.
Also, make sure that when you buy anything from the lottery that you cash in your winnings from that state. Michigan will not accept ANY lottery from Ohio or Indiana. If you do not cash them in then you get no money whatsoever!
I wish you all good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor. Happy gambling!
| Source |
~Alhana

share this on » |
{Facebook} |
{Twitter} |
{Pinterest} |

