A Magical Place of Sorts

Friday, May 23, 2014

Source

So, for years I've been going to a place where I can get just about anything, for a relatively fair price. It is filled with all sorts of goodies that you just want to grab ahold of and never let go. If you let it, it can have the ability to be a magical place of sorts. Okay, I know you're dying to know what it is, but let me tell you a bit more about what it has to offer:

Offers of the Magical Place:

  • Free Food! That's right folks, this places always has free food that you can find all around. 
  • All the alcohol you could possibly ever need! There is some stuff that I had never even heard before from the wine section.
  • Are you a smoker? Well, they have any type of cigarettes, cigars, chew, etc you could ever want.
  • Cake!! This place makes really good cake! My family and I have been going there to get cake ever since they came by boat from the old country. 
  • Jewelry. You can never go wrong with a nice big rock for the Mrs. 
  • Furniture! Do you need to redecorate your house? Well, you should definitely come here. 
  • A trampoline! Every time I go to this place, I'm always tempted to go on the trampoline. It's always really big, and all the kids watch it just to make sure it doesn't disappear right before their very eyes. 
  • Are you thirsty? Well, you are at the right place if you want something to drink. They have absolutely EVERY drink there is! Energy drinks, juice, water, milk, Gatorade, Starbucks iced coffee, soda, and much much more! 
Seriously, aren't you dying to go there right now? If not, let me keep going with the list...

  • During the Christmas season, this place looks like you went into Santa's lair at the North Pole. It has every type of tree and Christmas decoration you can find!
  • Are you blind? That's right, they have a section filled with glasses, and appointments you can make to get your eyes checked.
  • Do you have a flat tire, and don't feel like going to the car dealership to pay hundreds of dollars to get it fixed? Well, this place can hook you up with cheaper priced tires! 
  • It even has enough candy to make Willy Wonka go out of business.
  • They also have clothes, books, and tons of board games. 
  • It has all types of meats, cheeses, frozen food, and junk food to last for months!
Do you see why I can say it is one of the most magical places around? Wanna know what it is now?
If you guessed Sam's Club, then you are right! 

Source

Sam's Club is an exclusive place for only cool people, or you know, people that pay for a membership....
Business owners, families, and all sorts of individuals travel from their place of living to visit this store. My family and I have been going there ever since I could remember. Just about a week ago, I walked out with 2 small Kleenex bags, and four cans of mountain dew FOR FREE. That's right, you heard me right--Free. A lot of their food items are in bulk, so if you're going there, make sure you buy what you know you are going to use; just so none of it goes to waste.
I would recommend trying out a membership! You will get great deals, and won't regret it, but if you do, you could just not renew the membership. It's a win win either way! Happy shopping :)

~Alhana 

 photo sig_zpsekkwuhkv.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply