Patience, Persistance, Perseverance

Thursday, May 22, 2014

For the past two weeks, I've been driving my mom back and forth to her doctor appointments. The drives are really long, and they are really early in the morning; so, what do you do in the car for an hour or so? Well, I listen to music. 

Recently, though, my mom has been making me listen to 95.5's talk show. I personally don't like listening to people talk in the morning, but my mother sure does! 
Well, she's been making me listen in, and we have been trying to win tickets to go to the iHeart radio summer bash in Florida at the Fontaine Bleau hotel. My mom and I won last year, and it was a blast! We saw Ke$ha, Jason Derulo, Miley Cyrus, Enrique Iglesias, Krewella, Icona Pop, Pitbull, and AfroJack. It was an all expense paid weekend trip that was out of this world! 

Beachside View
The first night, and the first concert.
The dancers! They had two on the right side, left side, and in the center of the concert area.
Ke$ha!!!!
Mummy and I at the final concert to end the weekend!

We know a few people that have gone more than once, so now we are in search of going on another fabulous Florida adventure. I don't care how long it takes me of listening to the radio. I'm going to try my hardest to get tickets to go! Wish me luck. I hope the odds are ever in my favor :)

~Alhana 

Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
-Napoleon Hill 

 photo sig_zpsekkwuhkv.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply