Yet Another Year of Mental Breakdowns

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Source

Bonjour!

So, it's another year of books, and countless days of those nasty all-nighters we all tend to have to do at some point or another in college. I know that I've been outrageously busy this past week! What with getting my apartment all cleared and dusted. Then there are all my books, and classes I had to get organized. This year I also get the pleasure of being one of those annoying assistants that check people's work, while simultaneously looking at their computers to make sure they stay off Facebook; and let's be honest, you all know who you are...

I think this year will be one of those awful years where my home will be the library. But, hopefully I have enough time to keep in touch with my beloved books, friends, and blog. I already have dibs on my own personal cubby. If you don't believe me, here is a picture to prove it!


I'll keep you updated on the horrors of college throughout the semester. Caio for now!
How was your first week of school?

~Alhana 

A man who has never gone to a school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad. 
-Theodore Roosevelt



 photo sig_zpsekkwuhkv.png
share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply