| Source |
For the past two weeks, I have scoured another country, and went to different states. Okay, sure, that other country might have been Canada, but it counts right?
I first started my vacation by going to Toronto with my two lovely sisters, Sarah and Krysten, to see Beyoncé and JayZ. Let me just tell you, they were AMAZING! That concert hands down made the top 5 list. We did end up at the very top row, but we still danced and sang to all the songs, and Beyoncé seriously knows how to put on a good show.
| #Friendsforever |
I also had the pleasure of seeing my long lost friend, Jeaneva, as well! It's been about 3 years since I have seen her, and just being able to meet her for dinner was enough to reminisce on those good ole' days. She's one of those people that you can stop talking to for years, and pick up where you left off when you see them again. I absolutely adore her.
The day after getting there we end up leaving because I was going to South Carolina that very next day. Let me just say that driving is NOT something ANYONE should have to endure for long periods of time. It took six hours going there, six hours going back, then I spent sixteen hours that very next day driving to Myrtle Beach. It felt like my own personal hell on earth. Lessoned learned: do not drive more than four hours ANYWHERE!
But those five days in Myrtle Beach were splendid! I learned how to body board, I got some color to my skin (red), and I got to sleep in for a change! My cousin and I also went to this place called Wonder Works. It's like Cosi, but with a lot more activities. They had virtual rides, interactive mind games, and a bunch of activities that made a person really use their brain. Oh, and I also played laser tag for the first time in my life. It was actually pretty fun! All in all I had a pretty good two weeks! How were yours?
| Nighttime Swim :) |
~Alhana
A Vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking.
-Earl Wilson

share this on » |
{Facebook} |
{Twitter} |
{Pinterest} |

