Bonjour Everyone!
So today was a pretty exciting day for me. Do you wanna know why? Well, it's because I started working on another one of my goals! That's right, you guessed it, I made my first ever YouTube video. I am seriously so excited to share this video, but a bit nervous too. I've never actually uploaded myself singing anywhere.
So, I've always loved music. At one point in my life, I ate, slept, and breathed music! When I was in high school, I used to be involved with anything music related, like Concert Choir, Honors Vocal, the musical, orchestra, and I used to take piano lessons and voice lessons. Those were the days, but ever since I started college, I really had to let my obsession go. I was super busy once I got into college, and had to focus on my classes. However, that didn't stop me from bringing my keyboard to my apartment. It's a great stress reliever, don't you think? Well now my work load is not so difficult, and I have come back to my passion of music.
So anyways, I have now uploaded my video, and I would love for you to listen to it, and give some feedback on what could be improved, what other songs you would like for me to upload, or some positive vibes my way! I really like positive input; so don't be shy, put your thoughts together and bring on the comments!
Hope you Have a lovely Friday and enjoy the video!
Ciao for now!
-Alhana

share this on » |
{Facebook} |
{Twitter} |
{Pinterest} |


Congrats on making your first video girl!! :) I love love love music. I play the flute but have always wanted to learn to play the guitar. My brother has one (he started to teach himself back in the day) and I keep saying I want to start, but like you said...life is crazy. One day! Can't wait to see more videos!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Nichole! I hope you start soon too! We can play a duet together :) and I think I will be making the videos routine :)
Delete