| Meeting up with sorority sisters |
For me, it is the monthly events I seem to be having on a regular basis. Ever since April, I have been to a concert every month, excluding August. There have been bigger concerts like Beyoncé, and smaller concerts like Birdy. It has been absolutely amazing! I didn't even realize I was doing it until I arrived at the month of July. By then, I had just gone to the Beyoncé concert, and I saw that on ticket master, I still had two other concerts lined up!
Well, my most recent concert that I had the pleasure of attending was the Ed Sheeran concert, with my friend, Krysten, my cousin, Kaitlyn, and her friend, Rosemary. Something you should probably know about me is that I LOVE Ed Sheeran. He is one of my favorite artists. The songs on my wedding list start with him, and end with him--well that's if and/or when I get married... During the month of September, I put my cute outfit on, and headed to the venue to wait in line (thank God there was no real line)!
Let me just say that out of the 20-ish concerts I've attended, this one was THE best. It topped them all off! It was not just because he is my favorite person in the whole wide world, but it was the fact that he was even better live then he was on recording. THIS IS VERY RARE. I have never encountered an artist that was better in person then they were in the studio. It just made my heart melt when he sang, Give Me Love. He interacted with the crowd, encouraged singing at the top of your lungs, and did a cute mess-up in one of his songs, but quickly recovered. I would tell everyone who's anyone that when he does another tour, there should be a credit card in hand, and a finger on the "buy ticket" button.
My October concert I get to go to is Somo. You know, that guy who sang the song Ride. I would advise you to get tickets if you like him, because they are very reasonably priced. My mom and cousin decided to surprise me with meet-and-greet tickets to go see him on Halloween! However, I am a bit sad I don't get to go trick-or-treating this year. I know what you're thinking, and the answer is yes, I still go trick-or-treating with my cousins. To be quite honest, I don't feel a lick of shame about it either! But it is worth the miss if I get to not only go to a concert, but meet the artist himself!
What can I say? I'm addicted, I know. What concert should I see in November?
~Alhana
We take for granted electricity, water, even concerts. Count your blessings.
-Damian Marley

share this on » |
{Facebook} |
{Twitter} |
{Pinterest} |

